Prepare for Your 2021 Spring Easter Setup: Amazing DIY & Prop Tips for Easter Kids Photography
The New Year has come, which means spring is not far way! Start to prepare for your 2021 Spring Easter photoshoot! You’ve been inspired by so many beautiful Easter setup ideas, but there’re still some photographers searching for unique prop ideas, in order to achive unique photos. You can try DIY props, for example!
For perfect Spring Easter photoshoot, what are some awesome DIY ideas for a better Easter kids photography setup? Want to level up your 2021 Easter Photoshooting RIGHT NOW?
Today’s tutorial article will denefintely give you prop ideas for Easter kids photography you’ve been looking for! Follow the step-by-step guide, try the particular DIY techniques, you’ll find it can be so fun & easy to achieve a beautiful Easter setup with affordable props & a Easter themed backdrop!
To Complement Your Easter Setup, things You Mainly Need:
Next, you can start to construct these props:
Tip 1: DIY Colorful Easter Eggs
To construct the Easter setup, You can get started on the eggs:
- Buy some plastic eggs ( with no painting ).
- Spray painted the plastic eggs. With the eggs you can spray them with any color you like.
- Then, decorate the eggs. Splash some paint, get the eggs little speckled. You just need to shake your paintbrush. If you splat the paint on before the spray paint dires, it can creat a 3D effect, which can make the eggs look more realistic and beautiful.
Tip 2: Easter Flowers
- Tulips: Tulips are another early sign of spring and the rebirth of the season after winter. They are often given to indicate feeling of love. However, a group of tulips can also indicate that the recipient is just special to the gifter;
- Lily：White lily is considered a very traditional Easter flower, and it is extremely popular;
- Daisy: Daisies, like daffodils, are considered to be a favorite at Easter. They are fragrant, adding a nice touch to your your easter setup. You can also choose yellow, pinks, reds, purples, brown and more colors.
Tip 3：DIY Easter Banner
DIY banners can be fun and very inexpensive. You only need a few things to create the banners while you can decorate them as you like:
- Purchased a packet of pre cut banner pieces. This can be inexpensive and no time consuming. You don’t need to cut your own.
- Layout the banner, and prepare for painting / decorating.
- Paint the letters on the banner. You can also use alphabet stickers which can make your craft easier.
Tip 4: Create Easter Grapevine Wreath
A grapevine wreath is not expensive, but if you want to create your own exclusive Easter grapevine wreath, you can collect vines to make a wild grapevine wreath for your setup:
- Collect fresh or dried wild grapevines;
- Soak vines before working with them. Soak the vines in warm water for about 1 hour to soften them. If the vines are fresh or just get wet in the rain, you don't need to soak them;
- Start working on one end of the vine, make bent it into a circular. Repeat this step, wrap the vines around and over each other until you complete it;
- Allow the wreath to dry;
- Add stickers, flowers or Easter eggs to complete your exclusive DIY Easter grapevine wreath.
With these amazing DIY techniques, you will see, create a really fantastic Spring Easter themed kids photography by using beautiful hand-made Easter props & a Easter backdrop can be so FUN & EASY! And a beautiful Easter setup will definitely help you level up your 2021 Spring Easter Photoshooting!
Regarding the backdrop, Kate recommend 10x10ft Colorful Eggs Happy Easter Backdrop for Photography, which is completely well qualified for the job.
For More Inspirations:
If you want to know more about Spring Easter Photography Ideas & Prop Ideas, please check:
Read More Resources: Handbook of Photography Backdrop
This is an exercise that you can do with simple equipments & studio space, and the most important thing, a fantastic Easter Backdrop. Hope you can enjoy this video, and get some inspirations on improving you 2021 Easter Photoshooting!
If you like this blog, please share it! Be sure to join our FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Katebackdrops/. to share your ideas! You can also receive free articles, updates as well as discounts information from https://www.katebackdrop.com/ and our FB Group.