Submit Your Work Today !
Katebackdrop is not only a backdrop store, but also committed to be a photography content website, working hard to give photographers & authors the best chance of showing works and talents. We accept photography articles, videos across all genres, from all over the world. If you are a professional photgrapher, an experienced backdrop user or a photography blogger, Katebackdrop want your tips and ideas. The review process may take up to 24—72 hours. We will send you a reply whether your submission has been approved or not.
What Katebackdrop Blog is Looking For?
- We’re looking for: Photographers with ideas to share. Tutorials, DIY, ideas, reviews, buying guide, etc. Both videos & articles are welcomed.
- Do you have backdrop setup ideas or DIY techniques you want to share?
- Are you interested in helping others with your photography tips, lighting use, post-processing techniques, etc?
- Have you got a review of a backdrop, camera, lights, or any other photography gear?
- Do You want to promote your Youtube channel or blogs about photography? Videos, articles, photos, any type is welcomed.
If so we’d love to feature one or more of your photography & backdrop tips here on Katebackdrop Blogs.
What You Will Get ( If Your Submission is Finally Approved & Successfully Posted on Katebackdrop )?
- Link back to your site or social medias, boost your followers. You will also achieve a exclusive “Author Bio”information box that appears at the bottom of your works.
- Discount code；
- The priority of testing new products;
- Link to your posts, Youtube channels or social medias. Our website has thousands and thousands of daily traffic that can boost your traffic.
- If your agree with that katebackdrop use your photos in your articles or video clips from your submission as a promotion, you will get discount code or even free backdrops, and backlinks to you.
Permission to Publish
If you are submitting a blog post, checking the following part will give Katebackdrop Blogs permission to republish the post as a guest post under your name.
Your covering letter should include:
Title of Your Submission Please Note: Use The Following Unified Title for Your Submission Email, so that we can find your email in time and won’t miss it.
Guest Post Submission Inquiry
If you fail to send the above covering letter( Sometims it may repeats that your email address is not correct ), or you want to submit your work to our Blog Department directly, please send e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting the above form, you agree to our Submission Disclaimers. Please review our Submission Disclaimers below:
- Katebackdrop retains the right whether to publish your submission or not.
- Katebackrop reserves the right to edit the information that is submitted including titles, descriptions and linking URLs.
- If your infographic submission is accepted, you also grant Katebackdrop the right to share the post on Katebackdrop’s social media properties which may include Facebook, Youtube, etc.
- Your submission requests are considered as “contributions” to Katebackdrop Blogs. We will gladly link back to your original source as well and provide proper credit to you. Contributors contributors will achieve an “Author Bio” box that appears at the bottom of each post.
- This is not a form to “advertise your business.” If your submission is not related to an actual photography post, Katebackdrop reserves the right to reject your submissions.
You can email the editor of Katebackdrop Blogs directly at: email@example.com
Please make sure that all the posts, images or videos in your submission are your original works., otherwise you will the consequences alone.
Katebackdrop reserves the right to accept or reject guest post submissions.