Can I cancel my order?
- We often start processing your order within 24 hours after receiving your order. If you want to cancel the order, please email us, and we will try to cancel the order for you, but if your package has been shipped, printed by the vendor, unfortunately, your order can not be canceled. If you still insist to cancel your order, you would have to pay 25% of the order price for the printed item as cancellation fee.
Has my order shipped?
- Click the "My Account / Order History" at the top of right hand side of our site to check your order’s status. If your order has been shipped, we will send you an e-mail to inform the tracking number.
How do I track my order?
- Click the "My Account / Order Status" at the top of right hand side of our site to track your order.
Clean & Store
Are there any instructions on clean & store fabric backdrops?
- Store Them in Clean and Dry Place
- Regularly Clean Your Backdrops
- Use Dedicated Tapes or Clamps
- Avoid Treading with Shoes
- Put Backdrops in A Dryer on Low-heat
- Use Cool Iron or Steamer
- Maintain Indoor Ventilation
Are there any instructions on clean & store paper backdrops?
- Unlike other backdrop made of fabric, paper material has its uniqueness. It is neither waterproof nor wrinkle resistant, which means it can not be washed or cleaned when there are wrinkles or scratches on it. You can sweep away the dust or stains or just tear the dirty parts off.
- Store vertically with tubes & wall mounts. The recommended way is to store backdrop rolls vertically. You can use dedicated tubes and wall mounts. They can not only save space, but also prevent moisture damage and keep colored surface from fading.
How do I get wrinkles out of my backdrops?
1. Hang Up the Backdrop to Treat the Wrinkles
- If you do not want to wash the backdrops every time there are wrinkles, hanging up the backdrop to treat the wrinkles is a better choice. Use a [spray bottle] (can be filled with cool water) to spray the wrinkles until they’re damp. The water of spray will smooth out the wrinkles. Also, you can choose a [hand-held steamer] to treat the wrinkles with steam (Low temperature).
- A stand and clamps are nice choice, which can keep your backdrop smooth and prevent wrinkles or dents on it.
- Pay attention to the temperature of steam ironing. The heat may do harm to the backdrop. If necessary, please set a low temperature to remove the wrinkles. Use the iron slowly over the wrinkles and shouldn’t last too long.
- After cleaning the backdrop or removing the wrinkles, it is always a good choice to hang the backdrop up and allow it to air dry naturally if there is enough time. This operation will help dry the backdrop evenly and remove the remaining wrinkles. It may need 24 hours. If you want to dry your backdrops with a dryer, please remember to set the dryer on low heat. Dry for approximately 20 minutes and then hang up.
Can I make a custom backdrop?
- Sure! You can make your own custom backdrop here: Custom Backdrop. We also provide Custom Rubber Floor Mat, Custom Collapsible Backdrop, and Custom Hand Painted Canvas.
How do I create an account?
- Click "Create an Account" at the top of the site to enter your name,email address and password. Log in to your account by email address and password.
How do I edit my account information?
- Click "Sign in" at the top of the site to log in to your account and add or modify your address information in "View Addresses"
How do I reset my password?
- Click "Sign in" at the top of the site, click "Forgot your password?" Under the login box, enter your email address, we will send an email to help you reset your password.
How do I use a coupon?
- After adding the products to shopping cart, click the link "Cart" at the top of this website to view your shopping cart and click the "CHECKOUT" button. On the right side of the checkout page, you'll see a box where you can enter your coupon code.
Shipping and Return
- Please click "shipping policy" or "return policy" at the bottom of our website.
We ship to all over the world!